Saturday, November 5, 2011

Review

Ended up buying a 2000 Subaru Outback from the fine folks at Serramonte Volkswagen of all places. I mean, who shops for Subaru in VW country? Anyway, Subaru is what I wanted and Serramonte had a nice one on the lot so I made an appointment to take a closer look. From my first telephone contact to my test drive with Sales Consultant and the subsequent negotiation and agreement along with the easy paperwork for the sale and ending with an informative and friendly interaction with Business Manager, when the deal was finalized, my experience was great. I didn't exactly expect that I'd be driving off the lot in a new (to me) Subaru but everyone was helpful and genuinely interested in making a deal that worked for me, and it was one of the easiest big ticket purchases I've ever made. Thank you Serramonte Volkswagen, I'll gladly refer car buyers to your lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment