Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Review

I had a very good experience with these guys. I bough my car on a Sunday night (no kidding) - sales rep, manager, finance stayed as late as it took me to get through all my questions and paperwork (I left around 8:30 PM). Sales reps were professional and very polite. However, what really got me to visit this place (I drove from SJ) was an agreement over a price we made with a manager over the phone. He kept his promise! Folks, this is really important - I visited most of the VW dealers in the Bay area, and most of them would lure you in with a price offer (or some other lie) and then simply don't keep their word. Next day I visited Team VW's service department (I wanted a GPS software installed) and I was also impressed with their professionalism. The person I worked with (Dan) was extremely polite and knowledgeable. Btw, I bought a Jetta SportsWagen TDI - great car!

No comments:

Post a Comment