Sunday, November 13, 2011

Review

I have been a loyal customer of Team Of Volkswagen in Daly City for a few years.
But since they have moved to another location which is in Serramonte Blvd. I was just stunned and surprise to see the amazing transformation of this company! Let's start from the crew, they have done a great job in this place of business. I have also encountered a very pleasant experience from one of the sale person name Daniel Afalava, he is a very professional, and just down to earth kinda of guy, just easy to talk to. I am thrilled to have met him, my car shopping experience was absolutely incredible and without a doubt made myself at ease and calm. Knowing I have spent money a ot more than I have expected to get myself in gear and enjoy my everyday commute with a very sporty car. I loved my New 2010 Volkswagen CC Sport Sedan! Danny and his crew was just there for me! Thank You!
Please go see him, and get yourself a car you would enjoy and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment